The term ‘Heavy Duty Surplus or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is postal The Lonza Refinery Wheldon Road, Engineering Stores, Castleford, West Yorkshire, England, WF10 2JT
. Our company registration number is 12390863 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All items sold by Heavy Duty Surplus Limited are provided on an “as is” basis and without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. It is the responsibility of the buyer to fully inspect the surplus equipment they seek to purchase from Heavy Duty Surplus Limited and to determine whether the condition of the equipment is suitable for their intended purposes. Some equipment may be in working order while others may not be, and Heavy Duty Surplus Limited does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the condition or suitability of the equipment for any particular use. The buyer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of the equipment and hereby waives any claims against Heavy Duty Surplus Limited for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of the equipment.